Easter is only a few days away now and what’s better than getting in the Easter mood…chocolate. I recently saw some chocolate bark that looked delicious and wanted to make some myself. I thought I would work around the Easter theme and add lots of mini eggs and crème eggs. Yummy.
You will need:
- 200g milk chocolate
- 100g white chocolate
- 1 Bag of mini eggs
- 1 bag of mini crème eggs
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until it’s all melted
- Pour the chocolate on the baking tray and spread out using the back of a spoon
- Place the mini eggs in a bag and bash them with a rolling pin to break them up.
- Cut the mini crème eggs in half
- Sprinkle both the mini eggs and crème eggs over the top
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat this until it has melted.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the bark
If you give this a go, I’d love to see photos of your delicious chocolate.
Pin this for later