Christmas is upon us! How is it that time of year already. 2017 has flown by. Did you go a little mad for Christmas this year? Or did you manage to stick to your budget? Either way, topping up your bank account for 2018 is probably something you are thinking about.
You may know from reading my blog that matched betting is one of my favourite side hustles. It is such a good earner and I find it quite fun too. Sometimes we can all get a little carried away, spend too much on Christmas food or buy one too many presents for our kids. I’m so glad I found out about matched betting earlier on in the year, it gives me the peace of mind that I can easily top up my bank account by spending a few hours each week putting on a few bets.
What is matched betting
Matched betting is essentially taking advantage of sign up offers, free bets and other promotions from online bookmakers. These all work in your favour and you are able to earn tax free profits on each bet. Simply by placing a bet on all outcomes of a match, you make a few pounds each time. The more bets you put on, the quicker the few pounds add up. The good thing about matched betting is that it is risk free!
Who are they
Heads&Heads are a matched betting site offering you all the tools you need to make an income with matched betting.
Heads&Heads take the hard work out of matched betting. They find all the available offers with bookmakers allowing you to work your way through them all, making profit as you go. Their oddsmatching software is in real time so will update as any odds change, giving you the most accurate information to make sure your experience is a smooth one.
Why use Heads&Heads
There are a lot of benefits for signing up to use Heads&Heads. These include
- Tracking table – this allows you to keep track of all the bets you put on and the profits you make. This is ideal as you can soon lose track of what bets you have placed.
- Step by step guides – each offer has either a step by step guide or an informative video telling you exactly what to do with the bet you need to place. This makes it so easy and you won’t make a mistake by following the guide.
- Oddsmatching software – giving you all the offers available to you
- Online forum – this is perfect if you are stuck on a bet or just need some advice. You can speak to other like minded people and ask for help.
Heads&Heads offer a free trial so you can see what it is like and if it is for you or not. With this free trial you are able to make up to £40 profit. If you decide it isn’t for you, you’ve still made an easy £40, but once you get in to matched betting it can become a nice little earner.
If you decide you want to carry on, you can either pay for Heads&Heads monthly or weekly.
- Premium Monthly – this will cost you £14.99 a month
- Premium Yearly – this will cost you £150 a year which is a saving of nearly £30.
With both of these packages, you will have complete access to the whole site including full support from the Heads&Heads team. This is such a great price for the amount of tools that are available to you to use on your matched betting journey.
I have a discount code just for you
I have teamed up with the team at Heads&Heads and have a special discount code for all my readers. You can use code TMUM1 and receive your first month for just £1! If you want to start matched betting to help pay off Christmas, this is an amazing price to get you going. Just use this link to claim your discount.
Why don’t you give it a try. Start of 2018 with a new side hustle. This really is one of my favourite ones, let me know how you get on and if you decide to sign up.
Heads&Heads sponsored this post but all opinions are my own.
Pin this for later